Turkey BreastFrom suebear 7 years ago
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb. baby carrots shopping list
- 4 small potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 4 to 6 lb. turkey breast, partially thawed shopping list
- 14 oz. chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper corns, crushed (vary on taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a 3-4 quart crock pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the onions, celery, carrots, and potatoes on the bottom.
- Put the turkey breast on top of the vegetables.
- Combine the chicken broth, water, and poultry seasoning, then pour over the turkey breast.
- Sprinkle crushed peppercorns over the top of turkey to your taste.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 5-7 hours
- *I have a large 7 quart crock pot and followed the time 8 hours on low cooking and that works perfect for me - remember to follow the directions on your crock, that's important!*