My Easy QuicheFrom recipediva 7 years ago
- 1-9" pie shell shopping list
- 6 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 pound mozzerella cheese, sharp or provolone. Mix and make any cheses for this. shopping list
- 1 cup of vegies (I usually use grated zucchini) shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced thin in strips. shopping list
- To taste: salt, pepper, parsley, spices you wish shopping list
- ANYTHING GOES! shopping list
- I have even used left over grilled veggies. shopping list
How to make it
- Okay, this is simple
- place veggies in pie shell
- add cheese
- pour over eggs add spices to eggs or top it on the pie.
- Or you can mix it all togeher and pour into shell.
- Bake at 350 for around 45 minutes. Check if butter knife comes out clean it is done. Could be more or less time.