Red Mashed Potatoes With Garlic And ParsleyFrom bigstmpr 7 years ago
- garlic to taste, i use about a couple dashes of powdered garlic. shopping list
- 1/8 tsp.- parsley shopping list
- sprinkle pepper to taste. shopping list
- butter or margrine about 1 tbsp. shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of milk or cream what ever is your preference. shopping list
- 6 to 8 red potatoes. shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare 6 to 8 red potatoes for the microwave. you can use instant potatoes and add the above ingredience to the potatoes.
- microwave for about 15 to 20 minutes when done place in bowel and mash with potatoe masher. add butter ,milk ,garlic ,pepper and parsley. mash till smoothe, if two thick add a little more milk or cream.
- you can use other seasoning if you prefer to do so.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbigstmpr Edgewood, WA
The Rating3 people
They were delicious. Fixed with my porcupine meatballs and fried corn.gingerlea in Tampa loved it