Double Baked Sardine PotatoesFrom wiffy 8 years ago
- 6 red potatoes shopping list
- 2 spigs rosemary, chopped shopping list
- olive or vegetable oil shopping list
- basil or parsley flakes shopping list
- 2 sardines, mashed shopping list
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, diced shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 1 lime, squeezed shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the sardine, chilli, onion, salt, pepper & lime juice in a bowl (mixture 1). Set aside.
- Wash and scrub potatoes. Use a fork and poke all over the potatoes.
- Coat the potatoes evenly with oil (this makes the skin crispe after baking).
- Bake the potatoes in preheated oven (200C, 400F) for 50 minutes, or till soft (use a fork to test).
- Cut the cooked potatoes in halves and scoop out the flesh using a spoon or melon ball scooper.
- Mix the chopped rosemary and potatoes’ flesh in a bowl and then combine thoroughly with mixture 1 using a fork.
- Transfer the entire mixture back to the individual potato shells and top with basil or parsley flakes. Bake for another 5 minutes. Serve.
The Cookwiffy Singapore, SG
The Rating1 people
Nice photos this a unique potato recipe.
Love the parsley flakes with the sardines
Michaeltrigger in loved it