Lamb Burgers with Seasonal SaladFrom gnhlanarkshire 9 years ago
- 1/2 lb (250g) minced lamb shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove (crushed or very finely chopped) shopping list
- 1 small red chilli pepper (deseeded and very finely chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 small red onion shopping list
- Tbsp of fresh mint (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 small beaten free range organic egg shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- A little plain flour for dusting shopping list
- sunflower oil for frying shopping list
- 6oz (150g) small new potatoes shopping list
- Handful of lamb's lettuce shopping list
- 3 closed cup mushrooms (quartered downwards through the stem) shopping list
- 6 radishes (halved) shopping list
How to make it
- Put the potatoes, whole and unpeeled, on to boil in lightly salted water.
- Put all the burger ingredients in to a large bowl and mix thoroughly by hand.
- Split the mixture in two and form two round balls, subsequently and carefully flattening them in to burger shapes.
- Heat up a little sunflower oil in a non-stick pan.
- Dust the burgers with flour and fry gently for ten minutes each side, turning only once.
- When the potatoes are ready (they take about twenty-five minutes,) drain them well and allow them to cool a little while your burgers finish cooking.
- Just before the burgers are ready, half the potatoes and mix them with the other salad ingredients.
- Serve your meal.