Merry Berry Cheese BarsFrom jennifritter 7 years ago
- 2 cups unsifted flour shopping list
- 11/2 cups oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup + 1tbsp firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup ReaLemon lemon juice from concentrate shopping list
- 16 oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2tbsp corn starch shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 350
- With mixer, beat flour, oats, 3/4 cup sugar & butter until crumbly.
- Set aside 1/2 cups mixture; press remaining mixture on bottom of greased 13+9 baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned
- With Mixer, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth
- Stir in lemon.
- Spread over baked crust.
- Combine cranberry sauce, corn starch and remaining 1tbsp sugar.
- Spoon over cheese layer.
- Top with reserved crumb mixture
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool & cut into bars
- Refrigerate leftovers.