BUNUELOSFrom linebb956 7 years ago
How to make it
- Make the syrup
- In a small sauce pan mix all sauce ingredents well
- Boil uncovered for about 15 min, or slightly thickened, or to 220f
- Keep warm
- Fry tortillas in large skillet with about 1 1/2 - 2 inches of oil,at 375f, turning until light brown
- Drain on paper towel
- Drizzle with syrup while still warm
- You can also just dust with a cinnamon sugar mix or vanilla sugar..
- So easy... so good!
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!