Baked Asian Stuffed MushroomsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons each finely diced zucchini and carrot shopping list
- 1 cup cooked medium grain rice shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1 green onion including top minced shopping list
- 2 eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2-1/2 pounds large fresh white mushrooms stems removed shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first 5 ingredients for sauce in a small saucepan and set aside.
- Place a wok or wide skillet over high heat until hot.
- Add oil swirling to coat sides then add garlic and cook stirring about 5 seconds.
- Add zucchini and carrot then stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add rice, shrimp and green onion and mix well.
- Stir in eggs, salt and pepper then turn off heat and mix well.
- Mound 2 rounded teaspoons of filling into each mushroom cap and press firmly then place mushrooms filling side up in a shallow baking pan.
- Just before baking pour chicken broth around mushrooms then bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- With a slotted spatula transfer mushrooms to a serving platter and cover loosely to keep warm.
- Pour pan drippings into reserved sauce mixture then stirring constantly cook over medium high heat until mixture boils and thickens slightly.
- Serve sauce on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!