Beef Taco BakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- beef Taco Bake shopping list
- 2 cans of tomatoes with green chilies drained (reserve 1/2 cup juice) shopping list
- 1 can refried beans shopping list
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 12 taco shells shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix shopping list
- sour cream and salsa for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix 1 can tomatoes, refried beans, hot sauce and cilantro in a bowl.
- Spread evenly over bottom of rectangular baking dish and top with 1 cup cheese.
- Cook ground beef in skillet until no longer pink.
- Drain off any fat and add taco seasoning.
- Fill each taco shell with some cheese and beef.
- Place in bean mixture so standing upright.
- Once all shells are filled cover pan with foil and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 4 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.