Poached Salmon With Curried Yogurt SauceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- coarse salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place salmon in large skillet.
- Add cold water to cover and season with salt.
- Bring water to boil over high heat then cover skillet and remove from heat.
- Set aside until salmon is opaque throughout about 20 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and let cool.
- In small bowl combine yogurt, curry powder, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Cut salmon into 4 pieces and top with sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!