Stuffed Sausage and Pepper Jack OmeletFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk whites and yolks together but do not over whisk.
- Put pan over medium high heat and add butter and heat until butter is light caramel color.
- Pour in whisked eggs.
- While eggs are still liquid push from one side to the middle of pan with wooden spoon.
- Immediately add remaining ingredients on half of the omelet.
- Flip other half of the omelet over the filling and cook 30 seconds longer.
- Slide out onto warmed platter and serve immediately.