SIMPLE CREAMED TURKEY SOUPFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey shopping list
- 2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 3 carrots pared diced and cooked.. use the microwave.. shopping list
- 1 small carton of half and half or light cream shopping list
- 1 cup turkey or chicken broth. I use canned the whole thing. shopping list
- sage or poultry seasoning to taste.. shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 table spoon parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the rice and carrots... I have used minute rice..
- Blend flour and the broth with wisk in saucepan
- Heat stirring often until thickened
- Add cream to disired consistency.
- Add rest of ingredents stir
- add seasonings and let simmer on VERY low for about 5 minutes
- I can't remember where I got this recipe... been making it for a few years now.