Zucchini Beef CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 6 cups zucchini shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped white onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Parboil sliced zucchini for 5 minutes.
- Fry beef then add onions and fry until limp.
- Add salt, pepper and oregano.
- Melt margarine then add flour and milk and cook stirring until thick.
- Add cheese.
- Layer in buttered casserole the zucchini, hamburger and cheese sauce.
- Repeat once more then sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!