Maple Mustard Country Style RibsFrom susana 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place onion rings in crock pot.
- In small bowl, combine syrup and msutard, mix well.
- Spread evenly on ribs.
- ( I just dipped my ribs into the bowl then put each one in the crock pot and poured leftover syrup/mustard mixture over all. )
- Cover; cook on low setting for at least 8 hours.
- NOTE: My “tweak” ( While I am making the sides I drain off all the excess liquid and put them back into the crock pot with about ½ bottle KC Masterpeice Honey Mesquite Barbecue Sauce over them.)
- Susana (-Suz)