Buffalo Chicken EnchiladasFrom kimberlydawn 9 years ago
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream ranch dip shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce shopping list
- 12 flour tortillas 6" shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix soup, dip and 1/3 cup of the onions. In large bowl, mix chicken and buffalo wing sauce until coated.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons soup mixture down center of each tortilla; set remaining mixture aside. Reserve 1/2 cup cheese for garnish. Top each tortilla with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Fold sides of tortillas over filling; place seam side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas.
- Cover dish tightly with foil. Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and 1/3 cup onions. Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
The Cookkimberlydawn Pauls Valley, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!