Best Ever Strawberry CrepesFrom melsa102 8 years ago
- Crepe: shopping list
- 2/3 c flour shopping list
- 2/3 c milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- strawberry preserves shopping list
- 1/2 block cream cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- whip cream shopping list
- 1/2 c. strawberries, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- For Crepes:
- Heat small skillet with non-stick spray over med. heat.
- Combine crepe ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into skillet and tilt skillet around to spread batter thinly and evenly.
- Cook only a minute or so on one side (until it is lightly browned) and flip to cook other side.
- Repeat 5 more times.
- For Filling:
- Place cream cheese in bowl and heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Cream cheese should be smooth and easy to stir.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Spread cream cheese mixture inside center of crepe. (You don't need much, it's very rich!)
- Spread top with strawberry preserves.
- Fold sides of crepe shut like a burrito.
- Place fold side down on plate and top with a dallop of whip cream and sliced strawberries.
- **Variations: My sister likes sour cream and melted chocolate chips as her filling. Also, the strawberries can be replaced with any fruit...blueberries, raspberries, apricots...
The Cookmelsa102 Acworth, GA
The Rating6 people
Love it! Thanks.organicmama in loved it
GREAT POST will definitely be making tomorrowmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
What a tasty recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!