Pork Shish KabobsFrom flyboy 8 years ago
- 4-6 lbs. pork roast ( cut in bite size pieces) shopping list
- 5 T. soy sauce shopping list
- 4 T. peanut butter (smooth) shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 oz. vinegar shopping list
- 5 tsp. meat tenderizer shopping list
- 1 c. water shopping list
- 1 med. onion (chopped small) shopping list
- 2 clove Garlic shopping list
- 3 tsp. oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco shopping list
How to make it
- Brown onion and garlic in oil.
- Add all ingredients except pork.
- Cook on med. high heat until thick and brown (stirring Occasionally)
- Let sauce cool.
- Add cut up pork and Marinate in frig. for up to 24 hours.
- Put meat on skewers and boil or grill.
- ( I save some sauce back from the night before so I can brush on while grilling.)
The Cookflyboy Amana, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!