Asparagus RollsFrom joannanha 7 years ago
- 1 bunch large asparagus, woody ends trimmed off and well washed shopping list
- 10 slices fontina or Mild provolone cheese - left out to soften slightly shopping list
- 10 mediium thickness slices of prosciutto shopping list
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp. Grey salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp . paprika shopping list
- 1/2 c. Creamy Caesar Dressing or Aglio Olio shopping list
How to make it
- Toss the asparagus with the Olive Oil and spices.
- Spread onto baking sheet and broil until asparagus is firm but tender.
- Transfer asparagus immediately onto cool baking sheet and place in refrigerator to cool until well chilled.
- Wind 1 slice cheese around each asparagus spear.
- Wind prosciutto around asparagus and cheese.
- Drizzle w/Caesar dressing or Aglio Olio.
- Serves 10 as an appetizer, 5 as a First Course.
- If taking to a party, lay out decoratively on a platter and wait until right before serving before drizzling or leave on the side for dipping.
The Cookjoannanha Wilmington, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!