Basil Pasta and TurkeyFrom martyk35 6 years ago
- 8 Tabelspoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 Cup of Chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup silvered almonds shopping list
- 2 pounds of turkey breast pounded and cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked in hot water) shopping list
- 16 ounces pasta cooked spaghetti or your choice of pasta shopping list
- 4-6 fresh basil chiopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place the olive oil and butter in a large frying pan.
- Saute' onion, mushrooms, almonds garlic and turkey breast. Cook until the Turkey breast is no longer pink.
- Add the Tomatoes, cooked pasta basil, Italian seasoning, and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Stir to mix well.
- Serve immediately and top with additional parmesan cheese.
The Cookmartyk35 Winona, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!