Simple Roasted ChickenFrom rodelbanares 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat your oven (or turbo broiler) at 125 degrees celcius for 15 minutes.
- rub the half stick of butter all over and inside the chicken.
- rub the entire chicken with rock salt, including the cavity (quantity of salt depends on your desired saltiness of the chicken)
- rub the garlic all over the chicken and also on the inside.
- rub the basil, rosemary and orergano mixture all over the chicken and also inside the chicken cavity.
- stuff the chicken liver inside the chicken cavity.
- After pre-heating for 15 minutes, put in the chicken inside the oven or turbo broiler (on top of the elevated grill that comes with the turbo broiler).
- roast for about an hour or an hour and fifteen minutes. If you are using a turbo broiler, no need to turn the chicken over. To know if your chicken is ready, prick the thigh part and if the fluid running from the thigh is clear, then the chicken is ready.
- Save the drippings.
- Cook the drippings with cornstarch, pepper and lemon and serve as dip or sauce for the chicken.