White Chocolate Macadamia FudgeFrom flovie 8 years ago
- 3 cups (18 ounces) white chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups mimiature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9" square pan with aluminum foil; lightly grease foil.
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, 10 to 11 minutes or until smooth.
- Remove from heat, and stir in orange rind, vanilla, and salt until blended. Stir in nuts.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut fudge into squares, and store in refrigerator.
- Yield: 2 pounds.
The Cookflovie Fairmont, WV
The Rating1 people
Now this sounds like a fabulous recipe! Thank you for posting it! I love that you add orange zest to the fudge as that must enhance the flavor! It all just sounds delicious!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!