Dijon Pork ChopsFrom vanessa 8 years ago
How to make it
- Rub the seasoning on the pork chops and brown them in an oven-ready skillet.
- When both sides are brown remove them from the skillet and add the onions. Saute them until they have softened.
- Add the wine and deglaze the pan.
- Add the mustard and whisk it into the wine.
- Add the garlic and the cream.
- Bring the heat up to a busy simmer and then turn it off and pour the sauce into a bowl or some other container.
- Return the pork chops to the pan. Pour the sauce over the top and put it uncovered into a 350 oven.
- After 15 minutes cover it and cook for 15 more minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookvanessa Middleton, WI
The Rating4 people
Great recipe - I recently moved from Chicago and I order all my spices in small quanitites from Penzey's or The Spice House.(Same family) I'll put the bavarian seasoning mix on my next order. = )sunny in Portland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!