Maple Granola Sweet PotatoesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Drain sweet potatoes and place in the work bowl of a food processor.
- Place maple syrup, butter and cinnamon in a 2 cup glass measuring cup and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high until butter is melted then pour over sweet potatoes and pulse the processor motor until potatoes are smooth.
- Spread sweet potato mixture in a 1-1/2 quart microwave safe casserole dish and sprinkle granola over the top.
- Microwave on high until heated through.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!