Mpiftekia - Greek BurgersFrom ivy 8 years ago
- 1 kilo ground beef shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- salt, pepper shopping list
- 250 gr. bread soaked in water shopping list
- 1 big onion grated shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic (optional) shopping list
- 2 - 4 pinches oregano shopping list
- ½ bunch of parsley finely chopped shopping list
- 1 table spoonful of olive oil shopping list
- 1 table spoonful of while dry wine shopping list
- 2 table spoonfuls of milk shopping list
- bread crumbs (if necessary) shopping list
How to make it
- We put the bread in a bowl with water and when it has soaked we remove the crust and squeeze to remove water.
- Mince onion in the multi together with the milk. Add all other ingredients and refrigerate 3 or 4 hours, if possible.
- Form burgers into 2 cm. thick patties (if necessary add the bread crumbs) and can either grill them in the oven or for outdoors grill preheat in high heat, llightly oil grate, place burgers on grill. Cook for approximately 6 minutes, turning once)
- They are served hot with lemon juice and slices of onions mixed with parsley. For the children try the American style in a bun with ketchup and their favourite vegetables.