Pumpkin BreadFrom lorilyn 6 years ago
- 16 oz can pumpkin shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the bottoms and sides of two loaf pans, set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend first five ingredients at medium speed for one minute.
- Add remaining igredients and blend on low speed until moistened, then beat one minute at medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared pans and beat for 60-75 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes then remove from pans.
- For cream cheese spread, beat 8 oz light cream cheese and 1/4 cup light butter
- Slowly add 3/4 to 1 cup confectioner's sugar until smooth.