Mushroom Pork LasagnaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound ground pork shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cans seasoned diced tomatoes drained shopping list
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dry vermouth shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup grated Gruyère cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 8 oven-ready lasagna noodles shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In large fry pan over medium-high heat cook pork until thoroughly cooked then drain fat.
- Add onion, garlic and mushrooms.
- Cook until vegetables are softened.
- Stir in tomatoes and Italian seasoning then remove from heat and set aside.
- In medium saucepan over low heat.
- Melt butter then stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in milk until smooth then bring to boil stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute or until thickened then remove from heat.
- Stir in vermouth and Gruyère cheese then set aside.
- In small bowl mix together ricotta cheese, egg and parsley and set aside.
- In bottom of ungreased casserole dish spread 1/2 of cheese sauce.
- Top with noodles.
- Spread with half the Pork mixture, half the ricotta mixture and half of remaining cheese sauce then top with remaining noodles, pork mixture, ricotta mixture and cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!