Homemade Filipino Style Corned BeefFrom rodelbanares 9 years ago
- 1 kilo of beef (with little fat) shopping list
- For curing: shopping list
- 1 tbsp iodized salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp vitamin c powder shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1.5 rsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp curing salt shopping list
- 1 tsp phosphate shopping list
- For final cooking: shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tbsp corned beef seasoning shopping list
- 2.5 cups of water shopping list
How to make it
- To cure, cut the beef into small cubes.
- Add all ingredients for curing in a bowl along with the meat.
- mix well.
- Cure for a day or two in the refrigerator.
- After 2 days, bring out the cured beef mixture and combine the ingredients for the final step cooking.
- Cook the meat mixture in a pressure cooker for about 30 to 45 minutes or on a stove top for about 5 hours or until tender.
- When tender, separate the broth from the meat.
- With a fork, mash the beef until flaky.
- Once cool, it can be stored again or served.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
The Rating3 people
Hi can u please be more spcific about the corned beef seasoning? thank thanksjacjashjosh in loved it
Same question as Mariza from 2 years ago: What is -or where to get over here in Germany- filipino corned beef seasoning, and what is "1.5 rsp sugar"? tsp or tbsp? Anyway, it looks great!Diether_K in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!