Roast Pineapple Au Poivre RecipeFrom chef2 8 years ago
- roast pineapple Au Poivre Recipe shopping list
- This recipe serves: 6 shopping list
- Preparation time: 10 minutes shopping list
- Cooking time: 10 minutes shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, halved, cored and cut into 1/4" slices shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cooking Instructions
- 1. Generously spray a large ovenproof skillet with a non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Add the pineapple slices in one layer and cook over medium heat until the fruit renders its juices and begins to sizzle. Turn the pineapple over and cook for another 3 minutes. You may have to do this step in two batches.
- 3. Sprinkle the fruit with pepper and place under the broiler for about 30 seconds just to brown the edges.
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!