BREAKFAST CASSEROLEFrom recipediva 7 years ago
- 1 (6oz.) box seasoned croutons shopping list
- 1 lb. brown and serve sausage links, browned and cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 T. onion flakes, or fresh chopped onion shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom or celery soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- In a greased 9 x 13 inch casserole, place the croutons in a single layer. Place the sausage on top of the croutons. Sprinkle with the onion. Sprinkle 2 cups of the cheese on top.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and the 2 1/2 cups of milk. Pour over the casserole.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 300º.
- In the morning, before baking, mix together the soup and 1/4 cup of milk. Spread over the casserole. Sprinkle the remaining 2 cups of cheese on top.
- Bake at 300º for 1 1/2 hours, or until brown and bubbly. Remove from oven and let set 15 minutes before serving.
- NO SURE HOW MANY THIS SERVES.
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!