Orange Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom ali4sls 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 3/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 c. mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 thin-skinned orange, seeded shopping list
- 1 lrg. egg shopping list
- 1 c. milk shopping list
- 1/4 c. oil shopping list
- sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Place the oven rack in the top 1/3 of the oven. Preheat to 400 degrees. Spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick spray, as well as the top of the muffin pan.
- Combine the dry ingredients and chocolate chips in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a food processor: Puree the orange. Add the egg, milk, and oil to the food processor bowl. Pulse 5-6 times, or until blended.
- Pour the orange mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients. Stir just till moistened. Do not over beat.
- Place muffin batter in the pan. Sprinkle the tops with sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until a pick comes out clean.
- ***Alternate idea: Replace the 1/2 c. mini chocolate chips with 1/2 c. dried cranberries and chopped walnuts.
The Cookali4sls Gastonia, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!