Hot Pepper ChickenFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 4 fresh hot peppers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoons wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup peanuts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into 1" squares.
- Dredge in cornstarch and salt on a piece of wax paper.
- Allow pieces to dry individually on wax paper about 20 minutes.
- Remove seeds from fresh peppers then coarsely cut into strips and reserve.
- Mix sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and wine together in a small bowl and reserve.
- Heat oil in wok until smoking then add dredged chicken and stir fry on all sides.
- Add sugar, vinegar and hot peppers then place cover over wok.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Self gravy should form in the bottom of wok.
- Stir chicken in gravy so it will cook in gravy.
- Sprinkle in 1 cup of peanuts and mix thoroughly.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!