Boxed Brownies only BetterFrom pjroscoe 8 years ago
- 1 box of family size Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines brownie mix shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of black coffee (or melt a half teaspoon of instant coffee grounds in hot water than mix into matter) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of Kahlua liquor shopping list
- 2 handfuls of chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2 handfuls of semi sweet chocoloate bits shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl with spoon.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with Pam or similar cooking spray
- Pour batter into the pan and spread batter around evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Once you remove from oven, let brownies cool for 10 minutes or so before cutting into 24 brownies.
The Cookpjroscoe Rowley, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!