Herbed Cheese PopoversFrom lynnw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Position rack in lower third of oven
- Grease muffin pan for 12
- Combine all ingredients and mix until blended. Batter will be lumpy.
- Fill each of the muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Place in COLD oven and set temperature at 450.
- Bake 30 minutes without opening oven door.
- Remove popovers from oven and turn off heat.
- Puncture all 4 sides of each popover into pan at angle.
- Return to oven, close door and dry 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
The Cooklynnw Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!