Pasta alla ParmesanaFrom lokomarley 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil your pasta until "al dente".
- preheat oven to 350º F
- Meanwhile cut up each sparragus into 4 and save the tips appart
- In a boul mix the cream, roquefort, half of the parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and the sparragus cut up (exept the tips).
- Add the pasta "al dente" into the boul and mix well everything.
- Place the mix in a baking pan and on top the reserved sparragus tips and the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake the pasta for 15 - 20 min or until tips are golden and crispy!
- Enjoy you meal!