Apple Raised Stuffed Acorn SquashFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 medium acorn squash shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 cups peeled and chopped tart apples shopping list
- 1 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds and strings.
- Bake cut side down in 1/2" of water for 40 minutes.
- In a skillet melt butter and saute apples and onion for 10 minutes.
- In large bowl combine apples and onion with raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon and cheese.
- Place cooked squash on a cookie sheet and divide apple stuffing evenly among cavities.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!