Spinach and Bacon QuicheFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 6 large eggs beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach packed shopping list
- 1 pound bacon cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 refrigerated 9" pie crust fitted to a glass pie plate shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Layer spinach, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour egg mixture on top.
- Bake 40 minutes until egg mixture is set then cut into 8 wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!