Wacky Chocolate CakeFrom lindabuhl 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (for example nestle baking cocoa) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup cold strong brewed coffee(the liquid NOT GROUNDS!) shopping list
How to make it
- Sift dry ingredients into 8 inch ungreased baking pan.
- Mix with a fork.
- Form 3 wells in the flour.
- Into one well - pour the oil, into another the vinegar and into the last the vanilla.
- Pour cold coffee over all and stir with a fork until well mixed.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until tested with a toothpick inserted in middle of cake and comes out clean.
The Cooklindabuhl Weatherford, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!