Mexican LasagnaFrom glenda 7 years ago
- 2 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can refried beans shopping list
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 envelope taco seasoning shopping list
- 2 T. hot salsa ( I don’t add this) shopping list
- 12 oz. uncooked lasagna noodles (do not cook these, just put layer them in pan uncooked) shopping list
- 4 C. (16 oz.) shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) jar mild salsa shopping list
- 2 C. water shopping list
- 2 C. (16 oz.) sour cream shopping list
- 1 (2 1/4 oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, taco seasoning and hot salsa.
- In a greased 13x9x2 baking dish, layer a third of the noodles and meat mixture. Sprinkle with a cup of cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Combine mild salsa and water; pour over top. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until heated through. Top with sour cream, olives, onions and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer. Let stand 10-15 minutes before cutting.
- Serves 12.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookglenda Tallahassee, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!