Roasted Cauliflower With Maple PecansFrom boofie 6 years ago
- 6-8 c cauliflower, roughly chopped shopping list
- 2 c maple glazed pecan halves shopping list
- 1 large onion, roughly diced shopping list
- 1.5 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- ************************************ shopping list
- For maple pecans: shopping list
- 2 c raw pecan halves shopping list
- 2.5 tbsp Smart Balance butter spread, melted shopping list
- 2.5 tbsp grade A maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, combine melted butter spread and maple syrup. Add pecans and stir until well-coated.
- Spread pecans on lightly greased/nonstick baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 10-15 minutes. Pecans should be bubbling in their glaze and smell DELICOUS.
- Allow pecans to cool completely. Set aside 1.5 cups of pecans and crush the remaining half cup in food processor (do not turn to dust!).
- In the meantime, clean and chop your cauliflower and onion.
- Place veggies in casserole dish and coat lightly with olive oil and season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Mix in 1.5 cups of pecan halves, and sprinkle crushed maple pecans over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes. Cauliflower should be beginning to turn golden and pierce easily with a fork.
The Cookboofie Salt Lake City, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!