Broccoli-noodle CasseroleFrom rapunzel 6 years ago
- * 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped broccoli shopping list
- * 8 ounces medium egg noodles shopping list
- * 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- * 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- * 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- * 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons minced onion shopping list
- * 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- * cracker crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the broccoli according to the package directions; drain. Cook the egg noodles according to the package directions; drain. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, soup, cheese, mayonnaise, onion, and milk. Add the broccoli.
- In a greased 2-1/2-quart casserole, make several alternating layers of broccoli, sauce, and noodles, beginning and ending with broccoli. Top with cracker crumbs. Bake for 45 minutes. Serve hot.