Hor Mok Steamed Mixed Seafood CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 small young coconut with top cut off to open shopping list
- 7 ounces fillet fish cut into small pieces shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white greens boiled and cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon kaffir lime leaves finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sweet basil leaves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 1 red fresh chili cut into long strips for garnishing shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coconut milk boiled with 1/2 teaspoons rice flour for garnishing shopping list
How to make it
- In coconut place white greens and sweet basil leaves at the bottom.
- Using a food processor mix fish, curry paste, lime leaves, basil leaves, milk and fish sauce.
- Mix until thoroughly blended then gradually add coconut milk to the mixture.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Fill coconut with fish filling then steam for 20 minutes.
- Top with red fresh chili and boiled coconut milk.
- Return to steamer for another minute then serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!