Gluten free Cheese RaviolisFrom elaine1836 7 years ago
- 1 cup Garfava flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Xantham Gum shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- cornstarch shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 1 8oz container of Ricotta shopping list
- A pinch of white pepper(optional) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons grated romano cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- . Place the flour, salt, xantham gum,eggs and olive oil into a large bowl mix all together.
- . Form a dough ball
- .Cut the ball in half and cover with a damp cloth
- Put the dough onto a board and sprinkle with cornstarch
- .Knead the dough in the cornstarch
- Roll the dough out as thin as you can(this takes muscles)
- . Use a square or round cookie cutter an cut out 12 pieces
- . Put 1 Tablespoon of the filling on each square
- . Repeat # 4 5 6 7 and 8 and then crimp the edges on both sides with a folk.
- 10. Cook in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Add you favorite sauce. I place them on a cookie sheet in the freezer. They freeze very well!
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookelaine1836 Monroe Township, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!