Kosher Salmon WontonsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 24 wonton wrappers shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh skinless salmon shopping list
- 2 scallions chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 cups peanut oil for deep frying shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In small saucepan poach salmon in olive oil until barely cooked.
- Flake salmon and mix with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil used for poaching.
- Add all other ingredients then mix well and adjust seasoning.
- Working with one wrapper at a time place 2 teaspoons of the mixture in center of wrapper.
- Brush edges with water then close them pressing well on the edges.
- Make sure that they are tightly sealed.
- Keep wontons covered with a damp kitchen towel as you are working.
- Heat oil in a wok to 375 then deep fry for 2 minutes on each side.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!