Teriyaki SalmonFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl and stir until sugar dissolves.
- To prepare salmon quickly rinse under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Divide each steak into 2 pieces by cutting along either side of the central bone.
- Discard bone the cut fillet into 8 equal pieces.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass or ceramic container and pour 1 cup marinade over the fish.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours turning fish occasionally.
- Let come to room temperature before cooking.
- Remove salmon from marinade reserving the marinade.
- Place fish on an oiled grill rack.
- Position fish 6 inches from heat source turning once.
- Bush several times with the reserved marinade and cook 5 minutes per side.
- Serve salmon immediately with reserved marinade as dipping sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!