Red Shrimp CurryFrom sunny 9 years ago
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup sliced halved zucchini shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 med sweet onion, quartered then halved shopping list
- 2 + or - tablespoon Thai red curry paste - I use Taste of Thai shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk shopping list
- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned and deveined. shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini, bell pepper, carrot and onion. Cook and stir for a few minutes till starting to soften. Add the curry paste and mix well.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the coconut milk, then pour into the skillet. Bring to a boil, then simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the shrimp; cook and stir for about 3 till they turn pink, then stir in the cilantro - continue cooking for 1 minute and serve.
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!