Oven Chicken Cordon BleuFrom mom22 9 years ago
- 4 each chicken breast, halves, boneless, skinless shopping list
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard dijon shopping list
- 4 teaspoons chives fresh, chopped shopping list
- 4 each ham lean, cooked, very thin slices shopping list
- 4 each swiss cheese low-fat, very thin slices shopping list
- 1 each egg white shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1/3 cup corn flakes crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 8 inch square (1 1/2 quart) baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place 1 chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Working from center, gently pound chicken with rolling pin or flat side of meat mallet until about 1/4 inch thick. Repeat with remaining chicken pieces, making four cutlets.
- Spread each cutlet with 1/2 teaspoon mustard; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon chives. Cut ham and cheese slices to fit chicken cutlets. Roll up, tucking ends inside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg white and water; beat slightly. Place cornflake crumbs in shallow dish. Coat chicken rolls with egg white mixture; roll in cornflake crumbs. Place in spray-coated dish. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices are clear.
The Cookmom22 Carbondale, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!