Garden Fresh Garlic Tomato Basil PastaFrom scoobydrew 6 years ago
- 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1Green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 2 roma tomatos shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 full shallot shopping list
- 1/2 cup of romano cheese shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2-3 sprigs of basil shopping list
- pasta shopping list
How to make it
- First things first... START BOILING YOUR PASTA!
- Chop all of your peppers, tomatos, and basil and set aside
- put oil in a skillet pan and turn on med-low heat
- finely chop your garlic and add to the skillet
- chop your shallot and sautee with garlic
- once garlic is and shallots are translucent in color add all of your peppers and tomoatos
- your pasta should just about be ready, so before you strain add basil to your pan, and remove from heat.
- Directly after you strain pasta, add it to pan (while still hot)
- stir in cheese, and pepper to taste!
The Cookscoobydrew Beaverton, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!