Macaroni And CheeseFrom mom22 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan, Melt butter
- blend in flour,slat,pepper
- add 2 C milk and cook & stir until bubbly & thick
- add cheese and (onion if desired)
- stir until melted
- mix cheese sauce with the macaroni
- turn into greased (buttered) 1-1/2 quart casserole
- bake at 350* preheated oven about 35-45 min or until top is golden brown.
The Cookmom22 Carbondale, PA
The Rating5 people
Love Mac-N-Cheesechef_irish in Gainesville loved it
This was so good!! I added a little romano cheese and a couple of shakes of paprika!
Served it with sausages and it was very yummy!!! Thanks :)yummers in Port Moody loved it
This was great!! I tried it (with a couple of adjustments) and it turned out FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much! :)julileolyn in Del Rio loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!