White Chicken Chili - WW CORE RECIPEFrom lars364 8 years ago
- 1 tsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 medium onions chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 6 cups chicken broth (3 cans) shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 4 cups cooled chicken shopping list
- 2 cans chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 can navy beans shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- It skillet, heat oil and add onions. Cook until soft. Transfer to stockpot and add the next 7 ingredients. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with cliantro, ff sour cream, ff cheddar cheese.
The Cooklars364 Denver, CO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!