Nutella Crescent PastriesFrom hottamale 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350. (or whatever temperature is called for on the can of crescent rolls.)
- Unroll the crescent rolls per package instructions.
- Put about 1/2 T. of Nutella on the large end of each roll.
- Roll them up.
- Bake for the amount of time specified in the package directions, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool for about five minutes before attempting to eat - the Nutella is extremely hot!
- Dust with powdered sugar & enjoy!